— Dispatches from our 2012 Hispanic Millennial Intensive at Millennial Mega Mashup, via YPulse
Young Hispanics are the fastest growing racial/ethnic population in the United States. Reaching them means understanding their multi-faceted personalities and learning which characteristics are just stereotypes and which actually reflect Hispanic Millennials’ lifestyles. Marketers can no longer ignore this group as it grows in both size and influence.
Join us at the Millennial Mega Mashup for a full-day on the Hispanic Millennial and find out how your company can stay ahead of the curve. Explore the emergence of “fusionistas” and bilingual influencers, the Latina shopper, Hispanics and mobile media, and more.
Featured sessions include:
• The Truth About Ganguro Gyaru Blatina
Gary Bonilla-Latoni, Senior Vice President, Executive Integrated Strategy Partner, MCCANN ERICKSON
• Zumba Fitness: Moving the World to a New Beat
Jeffrey Perlman, Chief Marketing Officer, ZUMBA FITNESS
• The Future Latina Market: Debunking Stereotypes in the Millennial Melting Pot
Andra Ehrenkranz, Group Vice President, Consumer Insights & Strategy, MACY’S
Aaron Reid, Ph.D., Founder & Chief Behavioral Scientist, SENTIENT DECISION SCIENCE
• Death of the Hispanic Adult Demo as We Know It
Hiriam Enriquez, Director of Digital Media, Tr3s - VIACOM INTERNATIONAL MEDIA NETWORKS
Nancy Tellet, Senior Vice President, Research, VIACOM INTERATIONAL MEDIA NETWORKS
• Verizon’s My Fabulous Quince
Christina M. Gonzalez, Associate Director, Multicultural Marketing, VERIZON WIRELESS
Register today to save your place. As a reader of our tumblr, we’d like to offer you a 15% discount on the standard registration rate. Use code MASHUP12TUMBLR to save.
The Millennial Mega Mashup, the leading event focused on Millennials (currently aged 8-30), was designed to future proof your business with a deeper understanding on purchasing behaviors, media consumption patterns, and current and future trends of the most powerful generation yet.
Top Reasons to Attend the Millennial Mega Mashup:
• Our Sixth Annual Conference focuses on Millennials, those aged 8 to 30, who control a massive spending power and are still forming their brand preferences and opinions. They’re an audience you can’t afford to ignore.
• The man who coined the term Millennial, Neil Howe, discusses how the Millennial generation is shaping the future of the United States.
• The Third GennY Awards Winner shares best practices of new and innovative techniques to connecting and communicating with Millennials.
• From the Mouths of Millennials… We’ve brought back our interactive Live Focus Groups, where you can meet tweens and teens, hear what they have to say, and ask your own specific questions.
• All-New Hispanic Millennial Intensive offers a full day on this important group, from “fusionistas” and bilingual influencers to Hispanic shoppers and cultural touchpoints.
• New to the Program! Trenz®Walk: Firmenich’s ‘Trenz Walking’ is a unique system to detect trends in their infancy (mostly 3-4 years before they globally manifest themselves). It allows not only to signal the new trends early, but business opportunities, from branding to product development to delivery. *limited to 30 people
• A Fully Customizable Program so you can focus on what matters most to your business. Choose between two breakout tracks to target your specific needs: Younger Millennials (8-17) and Older Millennials (18-30).
• Generation Innovation & Purposeful Connection. Keynotes from Nick Shore, SVP Strategic Consumer Insights & Research MTV, and Kate Robertson, Co-Founder of One Young World give a glimpse inside the mind of millennials and what drives them.
• From The Hunger Games… our all-star keynotes include the biggest names in youth media: Drake Doremus, Director of the movie Like Crazy, David Levithan, Editor of The Hunger Games, Channon Cook, Vice President of Strategic Insight & Research at Comedy Central, and much, much more.
• …To the X Games. Learn what matters most to Millennials and how to research this fickle group in case studies and presentations from ESPN, Macy’s, Coca-Cola, Smarty Pants, Nickelodeon, Westfield Malls, DoSomething.org and other brands.
• Network with Movers & Shakers in youth media and marketing. From brand leaders to marketing influencers to in-the-know researchers, you never know who you’ll be sitting next to at the Millennial Mega Mashup!
It’s an exciting time for marketers, researchers, insights directors and folks alike to explore this rising Millennial generation. As a reader of our tumblr, we’d like to offer you a 15% discount on the standard registration rate. Use code MASHUP12TUMBLR to save. Register today.
Join our communities to stay connected: